Shabby

September 10, 2010

Essie - Body Language

indoors
I just painted my nails with Essie - Body Language. My first Essie! But oh my, the application was horrid. :| I have to admit that I was a bit impatient, but ugh, I hate cuticle drag (that's when your 2nd coat of polish pulls off the polish from your 1st coat, causing a bald spot)! So it's better to wait a couple of minutes before you apply the next coat.
I like the color on me though; a light beige with grey undertones which looks fresh and clean on the nail. This is three coats with topcoat. 

Thanks for watching!

4 reacties:

Anonymous said...

I had the same problem with the application, but the color is good :)

AmyGrace said...

@sonidlo, yes! It's worth the extra effort :)

AllThingsNails! said...

Your nails are perfection...

AmyGrace said...

@AllThingsNails!, that's a big compliment :$, thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!