Shabby

December 11, 2010

Catrice - Just Married

I don't know why I picked up Just Married from Catrice. I guess I thought it looked nice in the bottle. It don't like it as much on the nail. Well, actually, the colour is ok, very work appropriate. Or very newly wed appropriate? :i It has a lovely shimmer in it, which I like. But overall it looks a bit boring. I wantz sparklies, holo, duochrome..!! *sigh* The application was good, this is two coats plus topcoat. My nail line is still visible, one extra coat could cover that, but I don't mind. :D

Thanks for watching!

9 reacties:

Silva said...

I know what you mean, sparkles and stuff are way more fun :)
It actually looks very nice on your nails, my sister has this one and well, I hate it.

Lendoxia said...

it's pretty but little more sparkle definitely wouldn't hurt it :)

AmyGrace said...

@Silva, waaay more fun yeah! Thanks!

@Lendoxia, you're so right :O

Nataly said...

Soft and pretty :)

Mína said...

Very sweet!

Ivana said...

I like it! I need to pick it up soon! These kind of colors are perfect for subtle manicures or when you want a break from polishing but still having a beautiful color on your nails. ::)

AmyGrace said...

@alluring_mum, I'm glad you like it :)

@Mína, sweet is a good word for this one!

@Ivana, I wouldn't have thought that so many people do like this colour! If you're looking for a subtle polish, this is the one :D I think I'll try it some time when doing a french manicure...

Liane said...

It's conservative, yes, but it really suits your skin tone and nail shape.

AmyGrace said...

@Ash-Lilly, ah, thanks!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving your comment! I appreciate it very much and I like reading every single one of them.

No spam please. If you want me to take a look at your blog/website you can always send me an email with your link and I will check it out. Thanks for your understanding!