Shabby

June 7, 2011

Catrice - From Dusk To Dawn (version I & II)

Yesterday I went to the nearest drugstore to see if I could get my hands on some products from the new limited editions from Catrice and Essence when I discovered a new version of a Catrice nail polish named From Dusk To Dawn. It seems like Catrice is 'updating' some of their nail polishes, this is not the first new shade with an old name and number. I don't get easily annoyed, but I find this somewhat annoying. I mean, come on.. how hard is it to give a new polish a new name?
The new version of From Dusk To Dawn is a(nother) Chanel - Paradoxal look-alike. I think it's waaay prettier than the old version, the blue and pink shimmer makes the dusty taupe/purple/mauve base glow, beau-ti-ful! The formula was a little on the thick side, like most polishes from Catrice, but the application was smooth. I used two coats and a layer of topcoat.

Thanks for watching!