Shabby

January 23, 2013

Beetle Inspired Nails

Beetle Inspired Nails with Ludurana Admirável
Yes, today's mani is inspired by beetles! First I applied two coats of Orly - Enchanted Forest. I let it dry completely before I added a piece of striping tape in the middle of the nail. Then I carefully brushed two strokes of Ludurana - Admirável on both sides of the nail. I removed the tape, added a layer of top coat and stared at my nails for the rest of the day. ^_^

I also took some underwater shots (learnt this from Goose!). Multichromes look SO good underwater. All those colours. In one polish. I couldn't believe my eyes!
Beetle Inspired Nails with Ludurana Admirável (underwater shot)
Beetle Inspired Nails with Ludurana Admirável (underwater shot)
This spectacular multichrome from Ludurana was a gift from Penélope, one of my lovely readers. She sent me an awesome package with Brazilian must-have nail polishes and a great selection of her own handmade glitter polishes. Thanks again dear! You are so generous and sweet. ♥ 

Thanks for watching!