Shabby

July 19, 2013

Clowning Around With Neon

China Glaze Sun of a Peach + Lush Lacquer Clowning Around
China Glaze Sun of a Peach + Lush lacquer Clowning Around
This mani screams summer to me! I don't know about you, but I can't resist wearing neons all the time during summer. On most nails you can see Sun of a Peach, one of my picks from China Glaze's Sunsational collection. This polish looks super bright and kinda pastel at the same time (it has more white in it than China Glaze - Flip Flop Fantasy for example). The formula wasn't the best, I needed four coats plus top coat for an even streak-free result. But to be honest.. for this colour I'd do everything, it's amazing! I'm wearing Clowning Around from Lush Lacquer over a white creme on the accent nail. The orange hexes in this beautiful neon glitter polish turned out to be a perfect match with Sun of a Peach, lóve that!
China Glaze Sun of a Peach + Lush Lacquer Clowning Around
On the picture below I'm wearing the ultimate summer colour for toes, China Glaze - Neon & On & On. Like all neon shades, it looks brighter and much more awesome in real life.
pedicure with China Glaze Neon & On & On
Thanks for watching!